We really care and we deliver, which is why we value your feedback. If you are not satisfied with the service you have received from us, please let us know about it.
Tell us about your complaint by:
- Submitting your complaint in writing (by letter, fax, email or on the website) or call us if you are unable to send your complaint in writing. We will gladly write down your complaint on your behalf if you are unable to do so.
- Your complaint must be accompanied by the following information:
- Policy number and/or claim number
- Contact details
- Details about your complaint, please include all important facts
- Copies of all relevant documentation (previous correspondence, letters, quotations, proof of any losses incurred, etc.)
- Your preferred solution/corrective action relating to the complaint
Telephone number: 0861 001 083
Fax number: 0866 798 381
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: http://www.oakhurstins.co.za/ under the “Contact Us” option.
127A York Street
- Once your complaint has been received, it will be allocated to one of our Client Care consultants for resolution. A letter of acknowledgement to confirm receipt of the complaint will be sent to you within two business days via post, email or fax, depending on your preferred communication method.
- We will investigate your complaint and liaise with the necessary departments and Internal Ombudsman to resolve your complaint.
- You will be notified of the outcome of the complaint in writing within 14 business days.
Click below to submit online form
If you feel that your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved, you may submit a complaint in writing to the Ombudsman for Short-term Insurance.
Ombudsman for Short-Term Insurance can be contacted at
Share call: 0860 726 890
Fax: 011 726 5501
Sunnyside Office Park
5th Floor, Building D
32 Princess of Wales Terrace
Ombudsman for Long-Term Insurance can be contacted at
Call: 0860 103 236
Fax: 021 674 0951
Third Floor, Sunclare Building
21 Dreyer Street
If your complaint related to the way in which our product was sold to you, the disclosures made or the advice given, and you feel that it was not satisfactorily resolved by us, you may contact the FAIS Ombud.
The FAIS Ombud can be contacted at:
Telephone: 012 762 5000 / 012 470 9080
Fax: 086 764 1422 / 012 348 3447
Sussex Office Park Ground Floor
Block B 473 Lynnwood Road
Cnr Lynnwood Road & Sussex Ave
Moonstone Compliance (Pty) Ltd
Represented by: H.C.H Honk
Tel no: 021 883 8000